Neverwinter Forest People tell me I'm a legend
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Mm-hm, he mumbled as he looked down at his chest again. Cupid could just barely registered what was being told to him. The slowly growing pain made it hard to focus. There was something about Caerus eating, and what he could only assume was an attempt to flirt (which would have made him laugh if he wasn't so out of it). He would've tried to shuffle back into the den if it wasn't for what he said next.

I wanted to sure we were on the same page. His ear twitched and he briefly glanced from side to side. Was this about him being more involved? They'd already gone over this and it worked out fine. This had to be about something else, but what? Cupid was beginning to get anxious. It can't be that bad, he thought for reassurance.

Oh. It's that bad.

Siblings, and parents, and children in far places. He wanted to believe this was some sort of joke because- How... how could you not tell me about this before? That's a big fucking deal.

A dry laugh slips from his maw. Something akin to adrenaline rushes through him, and he tried to let it out by walking in circles and saying Wow. over and over under his breath. It didn't help.

He stopped to look at Mal again. A big ol' "I'm this close to punching you right now" smile was slapped on his face. So how many girls did you fuck? How many babies are running around here?
Messages In This Thread
People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 22, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 23, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 03:15 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 04:12 AM