Whitefish River and eyes flecked with ash
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I think thats fine! Note to self it just means Ira won't know about her from Hua yet

She is already along the borders when a call goes up. The kids had been left in the hands of @Hieronymous to give her a chance to stretch her legs, though it seems that he will have to wait a bit longer. It wouldn't take long for Ira to move, she was already on the northern end of the territory and soon a silver woman would become visible through the trees. She lingered past the edges of the border by the riverside...wounded.

Ira was cautious as she approached, though not of the stranger, but what might be lurking nearby to cause such damage. Luckily as she neared it became apparent that the wounds were not freshly bleeding, they had already begun to scab over. Golden eyes flicked from the wounds to the girl's eyes to avoid staring for too long, Hello...This is Kaistleoki. What brings you here? She was no healer, but she could only assume she was looking for help. Unfortunately, she was unsure how stocked they were to tend to an outsider, especially when their healers were denbound.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
and eyes flecked with ash - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by RIP Praimfaya - July 05, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by RIP Praimfaya - July 05, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: and eyes flecked with ash - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 05:56 PM