Moonspear My favorite wine is tequila.
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Strong and handsome, she thought as Meerkat said it. Toad wasn't even sure what a truly "handsome" wolf looked like, in her mind. She'd never really thought of herself as particularly attractive either. She seemed rather pitiful in comparison to some of the more elegant, lithe, beautifully coloured wolves she had met. She hardly thought her namesake was anything to be considered noteworthy in the beauty department. Meerkat, however, seemed to think she was not only kind but also "pretty," which was not a word she'd ever heard to describe her except from perhaps her own mother.

He sounds nice, she followed, unsure how to take the compliment. The young sandy girl went on to describe what Bronco was good at, what he liked to do, and...
Toad couldn't help but laugh at the dinosaur comment. She wondered then how old the brother was, and guessed that she probably had far too many years on him to be considered a good match. Still, she didn't mind playing along with Meerkat's wish. Nothing about it seemed harmful to her.

Toad thought for a moment about the question, mostly knowing the real answer but not wanting to regurgitate something boring for her friend. Well, she looked up at the sky for a second, as though deep in thought. I like to listen to and tell stories; that's probably one of the things I love the most. It was true, but she wasn't sure if it was what the girl was looking for. I also like to hunt, especially with others, she followed, offering a smile as she realized that it was one thing Toad and Bronco had in common. It was rather silly, since nearly all of the wolves she had ever met enjoyed hunting in some fashion or another; it was hard not to when survival depended on doing it all the time.

And I definitely love a good game, she added, nodding once as though agreeing with herself.
Messages In This Thread
My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 19, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 19, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 21, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 24, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 24, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 25, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 30, 2020, 09:46 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 31, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - August 31, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 01, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: My favorite wine is tequila. - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 10:51 PM