Sun Mote Copse lots of people like to make believe they're living.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
No dice. She was mega pissed, but her words drove his own hackles to prickle. He'd been weird and sulky, eh? What did she know about it? What right did she have to judge him for that? She knew he didn't want to be here, and yet he was, and someone was being real damn ungrateful about it. Someone who was acting pretty damn put out over not getting to make her own choices when she'd been rather silent about what her choice was going to be.

"Then what's your fuckin' decision, Fenn?" he snapped back, "'Cause I asked you a couple of times on the way here and Fig probably asked you every five seconds what it was gonna be. Do you want to stay with the pack or do you want to go? I've made no secret about where I stand. I'm out. There's no place for me here and I wouldn't want it if there was one. You want to make your own choices, fine. Make them. But hurry the hell up because I'm not waiting around anymore."

It wasn't fair of him. He knew it wasn't an easy decision for her to make, choosing between him or her family. But he wanted it to be easy for her. He wanted there to be no hesitation from her about it. That wasn't fair either, but... well, here we are.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lots of people like to make believe they're living. - by Penn - August 26, 2020, 02:24 PM