Nova Peak he wears the night
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i don't even remember, wintersbane says; truthfully. in the hindsight of nearly dying, or at the very least, avoiding the numerous ways he could've died during that particular trip, the reason why he ventured to the coast was lost. irrelevant. i didn't realize i was meant to spend every single moment upon sawtooth spire. he tells her simply. how many times had the other wolves came and gone at their own leisure without informing anyone? plenty of times. i hadn't expected to be gone long; i didn't see the need in telling anyone. he was a founder of sagtannet; a leader and given that the trip was supposed to be no big deal he didn't exactly feel like he owed an explination.

he wasn't a child to be reprimanded when he didn't act the way it was thought he was meant to.

how many times did mahler visit andraste without telling anyone? he wants to ask; but bites his tongue. the past was dead and buried and that's where wintersbane preferred it stayed.

i'm sorry things happened how they had. none of it had been my intention. i would never abandon my pack. even if she didn't believe him. wylla never struck him as the type to be sympathetic or compromising and he would not be surprised if she turns him away.
Messages In This Thread
he wears the night - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: he wears the night - by Wylla - August 30, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: he wears the night - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: he wears the night - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: he wears the night - by RIP Wintersbane - August 31, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: he wears the night - by Wylla - September 01, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: he wears the night - by RIP Wintersbane - September 02, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: he wears the night - by Wylla - September 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: he wears the night - by RIP Wintersbane - September 03, 2020, 12:45 PM