Moonspear Essence of peppermint
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The black Hydra-sister smelled of moss and pine. Her coat was thick and healthy, her eyes just as sharp and discerning as her sister. Toad knew that they all looked alike, but there were subtle differences in the way Lyra spoke and how she carried herself that made all the difference. The chocolate storyteller followed the motion to walk; she had always had the temperament of a follower and took subtle direction easily. It was the same reason Toad's ears and tail were kept relaxed rather than forward and high.

When Hydra was mentioned, Toad dipped her head a bit and smiled widely with an anxious grin. It pleased her to know that she had left even the slightest impression on her fierce leader, but she worried that Hydra might have said something negative. Toad knew this was most unlikely given Lyra's tonality, but the thought remained anyway.

I love it. The mountain and its paths are majestic, our puppies are growing strong and fierce, and everyone has been very welcoming and kind, she explained, her tail waving softly behind her as they moved. It's strange though, the sun seemed to stop barely a week after I came here. I've never seen it be this dark and dreary for so long, she continued. Surely she hadn't ben the cause of this sudden change in weather. Others had told her that this was indeed very unusual for Moonspear. She hoped it didn't stay like this for much longer.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by Lyra - August 31, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 31, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by Lyra - September 01, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by Lyra - September 09, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Essence of peppermint - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 10, 2020, 01:49 AM