Tuktu Hinterlands more, give me more
Loner
549 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The chilled wind brushed past her cheeks, causing her to shiver slightly despite the warmth provided by the sun above. Each step she took felt surreal—a part of her telling her to simply slip away from the large shadow’s sight before the other shoe dropped. Soon, he would realize her survival was by pure luck alone—surely, he would realize she held no true merit and seek to leave her, much like everyone else.

The quake in her soul was felt in her bones, but onward she trudged, trying to remain impassive on the outside despite her inner turmoil.

Her mind drew a blank when Solpallur drew her closer to whom she assumed was his brother. As dark as the rake was, his companion was pale, and she blinked her pumpkin eyes, chewing at the inside of her cheek in quiet thought.

Her dark shadow exchanged words with the other fellow and left—and she found herself being investigated by the dark-eyed wolf. He spoke in the same tongue as the wolf who had found her—and while the little dove was stupid by no means, she surely did not understand his words nor recognize his name as an introduction, and so she focused only on what she thought she recognized—a hello.

“Hi,” she returned, ears sliding back to her skull as her muzzle tilted lower in acknowledged submission.
Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Stjornuati - October 15, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Meadow - October 16, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Stjornuati - October 16, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Solpallur - October 16, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Meadow - October 16, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Stjornuati - October 16, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Solpallur - October 16, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Meadow - October 16, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Stjornuati - October 16, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Solpallur - October 16, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Meadow - November 12, 2020, 01:52 PM