Stavanger Bay silent sleeping indigo
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
her question is a fair one; and one that wintersbane is sure that would be asked of him from those who knew him best ( not that there were too many wolves that knew him best around anymore ). for much of his life, wintersbane’s held a certain level of disdain for the coast ( mostly sand ) and the fact that he seeks claim this bay would be enough to strike anyone as random and unorthodox.

besides the views it offers, you mean? he inquires with a soft smile, drawing in a deep breath of the tangy air. there’s no press of neighbors. the territory itself is easily defendable and well fortified. the sentinels next door offer fertile hunting grounds, wintersbane muzzle gestures in their direction. it offers plenty of shelter from seastorms; and on the off chance one too big was coming in ample territories more inland to temporarily locate to.

he lists off the practical reasons.

i suppose, in a way, something about this territory answers the call of what i seek in those who would follow me. acceptance but with the knowledge that the sea and land will test us at times. strengthening the bonds of the pack and crafting ironwills.
Messages In This Thread
silent sleeping indigo - by Zsuzsa - October 15, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by RIP Wintersbane - October 16, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by Zsuzsa - October 17, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by RIP Wintersbane - October 18, 2020, 04:15 AM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by Zsuzsa - October 18, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by RIP Wintersbane - October 20, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by Zsuzsa - October 25, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by Zsuzsa - October 31, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:11 AM
RE: silent sleeping indigo - by Zsuzsa - November 23, 2020, 08:40 AM