Shadewood You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Uhhh, she faltered. She’d never actually managed to catch a rat, but it wasn’t like Valravn lived in Sun Mote Copse and had seen how many times she’d biffed it trying to catch… well, anything. She caught a vole once. She wanted to learn how to hunt rabbits, but that seemed so far away and impossible that she simply hadn’t mustered the courage to try.

What was the harm in a little white lie?

Yeah, I catch ‘em all the time at home, said Alyx, beaming. But once the lie slipped her tongue, she couldn’t help adding to it. My sis and I try to see who can catch the most, and I always win. In fact, due to Quetzal’s indifference to being dirty, her twin was much more likely to successfully capture a rat, but Val didn’t need to know that, did he?

C’mon, I think there’s one close by! And she stooped to sniff for the trail again before leading the way deeper into the woods.
Messages In This Thread
You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body - by Alyx - September 14, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 09:40 AM