Big Salmon Lake We can wash the dirt off our hands now
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I think my brain just shut off whoops messy post

The Count had insisted that she departed immediately from the claim and while @Hieronymous had complained, there was really no way he could stop her. The last thing Ira wanted to do was leave the Queen waiting. As things stood currently, she had surprisingly made good first impressions two years ago, impressions she planned on keeping. Kaistleoki had their own problems to sort out right now, but other than giving orders she would have been sitting around anyways. Her council could handle the bear in her absence and when she returned it would be time to take action.

The roan woman was making good time, the towering mountain ahead now much closer, perhaps only another day's travel to reach the peaks where Moonspear laid claim. Apparently, the river that flowed from her home lead most of the way to the mountain pack's claim, an easy mark for her to travel along on future trips. The end of the river branched out, splitting and reconjoining into a large pool that stretched out. The land surrounding seemed alive with the chatter of birds and bugs, a signal that a fresh meal might be lingering.

It was here that Ira decided she would stop for the day. She could drink and rest before catching a meal, then start off early tomorrow to cover the last stretch of land between her and Hydra. At least that's what she thought until golden eyes landed on another. A woman large in structure much like Orlaith and littered in scars. A warrior perhaps, or a territorial loner. The Count debated approaching or if she should just turn to leave now, though as things were she showed no aggression or high alertness. Perhaps she too was just passing by...Ira kept her distance but offered a chuff to gather the other's attention, her own stance neutral until she knew just how the stranger would respond.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Paloma Wolf - November 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Ira - November 16, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Orlaith - November 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Paloma Wolf - November 17, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Ira - November 17, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: We can wash the dirt off our hands now - by Orlaith - November 17, 2020, 03:42 PM