Whitefish River Show Me Your Teeth
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
While she hadn't intended for her comment to come off as direct criticism, it seemed that Wynter picked up quickly on what she was trying to suggest. Ira gave a short nod of her head as she adjusted her own stance to be square and sturdy. In play, that's fine, but your opponent is not out for blood. Take a look at my stance, what do you see? She'd allow a moment or two to pass for her girl to speak up, otherwise, she'd continue without a beat.

I'm sturdy with this footing. I can't be knocked over easily, but I'm also in a position where I can push off in any direction which opens my options for an attack. When you're crouched you're low to the ground, but it will take slightly longer to react unless you're just pivoting. The Count lowered herself into a similar playful stance to demonstrate just how her movement would change as she raised her front paws to slap either side of her body, leaning far to each side like she was dodging out of an attack.

Every second counts in a fight. You'll need to start thinking three steps ahead and see if you can predict your opponent's moves. Do you know what parts are vulnerable on a wolf?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 15, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:51 PM