Bearclaw Valley I've heard the mumbling of citadels shifting on this richter scale.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aldskjf i'm really sorry about the wait on this one i like... i couldn't even figure out what the hell illidan would say but i wanted the reply not to be trash for you because i love bb karst a lot and really dig these two's dynamic <3

‘don’t have one.’

illidan squinted at this, unsure of its validity. perhaps there was once when the mother of the child had birthed him that she had looked down and whispered a name he would never have heard. it mattered not what the once-mother had done for this boy. she had abandoned him to be tended for by another, without a name and without any connections to his blood. the dark-hooded beast peered at the child and realized that he had been turned into a blank slate. the boy could be built into anything that he desired to chase.

“do you want one?”

the question was gruff and issued in an off-hand way. it didn’t matter if the boy was fine not to have a calling of his own, but it was best if that choice was made by the child and not someone older than him. if it suited the young pup, illidan thought that discovering his own name – a name that he wanted for himself – would have no harm. even if the unknown kid simply wanted something for others to call him, that wasn’t much to ask.