Whitefish River Show Me Your Teeth
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira smiled a knowing gleam in her eyes as she nodded, Very good, you can think of prey in terms of weak spots, though a wolf will be much harder to fend off or catch. Arguably, the neck is the most vulnerable spot. With the right grip, someone could end your life. Your belly is also soft and easy to bleed out if left vulnerable. A graphic image, but one that would not be forgotten if taught early on. A mercenary's life would not be soft, bloodshed and ruthless enemies were bound to show up time and time again. If Wynter truly wanted to follow in her steps, then it would be better to learn now how easy it can be to lose your life before her own was on the line.

Eyes are valuable to our survival, you do not want to lose one in battle and ears can provide a good distraction if you need to run or grab someone's attention. They are thin, soft, and are very painful if ripped. Now...why don't you try to go for one of my blind spots? Somethings were better to show than to explain, besides, she was sure Wynter would rather jump into action then listen to her talk all day. Depending on where the girl aimed, Ira would adjust herself to redirect the attack to another part of her body, somewhere less painful or dire unless she could be avoided all together.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 15, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - November 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Show Me Your Teeth - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:51 PM