Redhawk Caldera For the excitement to arrive
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She listened as Fennec shifted, and when she leaned forward to peer into the den, she could see her sister's face within. Drawing back, she sighed heavily. I jus' feel like everyone is so busy thinking Meerkat and Bronco are such hot shit, the word came out fumbled, because swearing still felt a little wrong to Alyx, that they don't pay any notice at all to those of us who are still here.

I mean, she went on with a bark of harsh laughter, my mom didn't even notice that I became a hunter. My mom. It was becoming clear to Alyx as she got older that some wolves simply weren't cut out to be parents, and she was forming the opinion that Niamh was not a very good one. She made a fantastic strict mentor, perhaps, but she didn't have the compassion required for raising children that didn't have self esteem issues, at least in her daughter's opinion. Even Towma had more nurturing instinct and ability than Niamh, and Towma was the manliest woman Alyx knew.

An' when I told her she'd know that if she spent time with me, 'cause we never spend time together, she called me a little baby who needs my mommy's attention all the time. She wrinkled her muzzle, spitting the words out with disgust. But that's pretty weird 'cause when I told mom and dad and Towma that I wanted to go and live with another pack and be an ambassador like Meer, I was too much of a baby to do that or make that choice for myself? It's like... You're nothing to them if you aren't kissing their friends' butts, and even when you try your best, they don't even care. You're not allowed to like... have your own dreams unless it's about stupid Moonspear. Okay, that wasn't a great way of putting it, but she thought it got the point across. She wasn't great at articulating her feelings. And everyone just lets mom make all the decisions so you just can't win. Is that why you left? 'Cause they treated you like that, too?
Messages In This Thread
For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 23, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 26, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 26, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 27, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 27, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 28, 2020, 07:12 AM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: For the excitement to arrive - by Fennec - December 28, 2020, 04:47 PM