Shadewood i wear my soul on my sleeve at night
261 Posts
Ooc —
The black female ignored his unnecessary apology and yawned exposing teeth, in a relaxed you are not going to take me on manner.  Then she leaned backward kicking each leg out behind her in turn, taking her time stretching the sleep from her muscles. Then she sat despite the snow,  She cut to the chase deciding to ignore preamble unless he insisted it. Her tone was clear and concise and matter of fact she was not one to mince words if she didn’t need to. “I was waiting for someone, have you seen a father daughter pair about lately?” She watched him then looking over his form assessing him from head to toe, things she needed to know should he turn foe.

She examined his build, his movement, looked for weakness, noted any strengths he might have in comparison to her. She blinked once and tipped her ears to him in order to catch his words.
Messages In This Thread
i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - January 26, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - January 30, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 03, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 03, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 04, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 04, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 02:50 PM