Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal probably had more reason to think solely about himself than many wolves -- he'd been abandoned many times by many wolves, and others just plain hadn't treated him kindly. But he still didn't put himself before those few he treasured -- if anything, it had made it worse. And now, he suffered because of it. He spiraled into darkness while trying to haul out others to the light.

Try. But yes, as useless as it sometimes felt, they could at least go mark the borders. It was something. But... What would ever be enough? Not right now. But he would agree, nod his head, and come along to do leaderlike things.

At some point, Mal would probably slip out of this funk, but for now? Not yet, not yet.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - March 31, 2021, 12:22 AM