Redhawk Caldera Harmful and vicious.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
For someone who spent many hours alone to hunt and track things, Reyes did not get hungry very often. 

He couldn't be sure about why — it could have been a similar phenomena to cooking all day but losing one's appetite when serving dinner, whatever that might be called. He enjoyed the taste and texture of fish more than the game-y flavors of red meat, so that might have contributed too.

It was a joy to watch Towhee eat, at any rate. Reyes had not anticipated how satisfying it could be, working as a provider. Towhee would need all her energy to keep their rambunctious little fiends in line while he was away, the man thought.

Well, he murmured more to himself, thinking about the last time Meerkat had visited, or Fennec, and where they'd come from. Meerkat had more recently gone to the coast to hunt for Phox, and that hadn't taken too long. If I head out on a good day, it might take me two or three to reach the coast and then track everyone down...

Oh, but he had a better idea: Or I could ask Meerkat for any suggestions on the route. Given that she's just come back from there. I... haven't been home in a while. A sheepish flux to his ears came with that comment, along with the unvoiced thought, they probably think I'm dead.
Messages In This Thread
Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 26, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 26, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 05, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - June 05, 2021, 07:59 PM