Duskfire Glacier To the edge of the universe and back.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the babes nestled into him — or at least one did. the other seemed content to scream that he couldn't produce milk to sate him. a small chuckle rumbles in wintersbane's chest, remembering when he'd came upon astraeus after the young infant's mother had abandoned him and had the same outraged reaction. unfortunately, wintersbane coos to his son, though lingers in the realm of uncertainty on whether he could hear or not. i cannot produce milk. but wintersbane digressed. lane was welcome to scoop him back up and to her side if she wished.

uh, wintersbane draws, a bit sheepishly. i'm not real sure, to be honest. i only know of my oldest daughter, quellcrist ...but there may be others and then i have siblings ...even though i haven't seen them in a long time so — with that wintersbane drifts off with a shrug. last i knew, i was the last fearghal-ansbjorn in these wilds. even my oldest daughter left to forge her own path after staying with me for a time. beyond that he really can't say with any measure of certainty.
Messages In This Thread
To the edge of the universe and back. - by Wayfarer - June 26, 2021, 09:22 AM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Veteran - June 27, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Lane - June 27, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Veteran - July 06, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Lane - July 06, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by RIP Wintersbane - July 12, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Lane - August 01, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Wayfarer - August 07, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: To the edge of the universe and back. - by Veteran - August 10, 2021, 11:27 AM