Phantom Hollow Beams from your M2
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin doesn’t wake when he washes against the bank. He believe he’s dead. He believed he was dead the second his eyes closes and water was inhaled through his lungs. But he forgot one very important detail…

He cannot die. 

So with the nudge of the pale woman above and the sound of her voice tickling his auds, he wakes as if he’d come straight back from the dead. Blood red eyes shoot open, wide but unseeing. Instantly his body begins quivering so intensely he thinks he’s on the border of a seizure. He wretches out a choked noise from his maw and throws up water and blood alike, hacking his lungs up. He’s only able to shift an elbow below him as he does so. 

Only after a minute of straight coughing, he stills, scarlet orbs still as wide as saucers and pupils squeezed into tiny pinpricks despite the darkness. The lightening shines off of his soaked pelt as well as his newly acquired scars from Sasha. 

As if he were in a horror movie, his head moves slowly to look up at the snow pelted wolf.

Mother? Nyra? Arlette? 

No. None of them. A stranger has saved him this day. No, no, no, no, she did not save him. Alduin saved himself. He wills himself to live and so he will. And will remain so until he wills it no longer. He’s but a god — 

With that it is like his brain breaks. As if he’d only just realized something. His eyes finally blink. 

“I-I—“ He tries to stammer out but the clacking of his shivering teeth and body make it hard. “I’m — I’m ali-alive.” He gazes up this woman with the moonlight mouth agape in shock. “H-help. Help-p m-m-me, ple-please.” He squeaks back to her, trying his hardest to get up and curl against her.

He’s terrified, injured, in shock, tired, traumatized — but he’s alive.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Beams from your M2 - by Alduin - August 05, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: Beams from your M2 - by Kukutux - August 06, 2021, 08:54 AM
RE: Beams from your M2 - by Alduin - August 06, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Beams from your M2 - by Kukutux - August 06, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: Beams from your M2 - by Alduin - August 06, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Beams from your M2 - by Kukutux - August 06, 2021, 06:05 PM