Duskfire Glacier may these words be the first to find your ears
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Taktuq's smile did not waver as she listened to her friend praise the home he had found. "There are always many wolves to meet, aren't there? Yet I am sure time will afford you many opportunities to meet them and make this village feel very much like home."

From her only encounters with Issarortuyok, this, of course, only being her second, Taktuq already took him to be an amicable wolf. Perhaps she was making too quick an assessment, but she trusted her instinct, and she thought him to be a good man. While not as breezy as some of the wolves she had met along her travels, he neither seemed too uptight. There was something comforting in his speech and in the respectable nature he carried himself with, and she thought that if any wolf made him feel not at home here, well, she would have a few hard things to say about them.

But she kept these things to herself, and focused, instead, on the question Issorartuyok raised. Observant, indeed! Her smile stole more broadly across her face, and she found herself tipping her nose again, as in their first encounter. In a very roundabout way, she answered, "on Moonsong you only asked if I would visit, yet you have stayed so forward on my mind that I, too, might like to see if this village might be suitable for me."
Messages In This Thread
may these words be the first to find your ears - by Taktuq - October 05, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: may these words be the first to find your ears - by Taktuq - October 07, 2021, 03:01 PM