Lion Head Mesa (ap) Not sure exactly where I am.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Ah! Acting coy! That made him want to laugh. Better not — he might puke up all those tasty berries. Were they still effective if they were re-eaten?

Aye the wedding! The man o' the hour talkin' and flauntin' his everythin'! The reminder of the wedding made Reyes remember Ramesses and the way the golden man had stared at him. It hadn't made him feel very good before and it certainly wasn't a fond memory to look back upon. Along with inebriation to confuse things, and he was shooting off at the mouth.

All while leading Towhee along, himself swaggering across the grass.

That lad has quite the collection. The way them lassies fawn all o'er him! And now a wife to boot! He huffed, which might've been a choke (he really wasn't quite sure). Maybe 'e as many wives. Ya ever hear of anythin' so — so, blimey I forget me words sometimes...

Why are you out here? Why, what a fantastic question, disembodied voice!

Ah! That nitwit of a man, 'e cast me out. I offer'im a toast to his nipples — neptunes, nep.. nup-tuals, aye! He slapped the ground with a paw when he got it right. Then a memory trickled in and Reyes looked a touch sheepish. Ah, might've called 'is newly-wife ah wench by mistake.
Messages In This Thread
(ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 10:47 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 11:11 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:41 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 17, 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 17, 2021, 12:18 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 17, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 17, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 17, 2021, 12:57 AM