Blackwater Islands You go back there when you’re done
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
he sought to understand. a hint of a smile shadowed the prophet's angular visage, fleeting and glimmering with dark magick.

you will see. first, you must learn the ways of the druids, the creed could not be forgotten. the druids would thrive only by living according to their tenets. so the listener went on. we follow three tenets, laws that will guide and protect us in all things. this is the druids' creed. first, our secrets must never be spoken to the uninitiated. apart from myself, only speakers may tell an outsider of the druids or the unnamed god. second, you must not betray any druid. those who follow our laws and obey the commands of their superiors will always be under my protection. third, you must always follow the will of the unnamed god. our god may call for violence or benevolence; passion or hatred. we must obey.

i will not ask you to answer to any but me. i only ask that you live by these tenets.

the prophet came to her altar. smooth stones of varying sizes and colors were carefully arranged in a vast circle. a single flat stone lay at the center. within the circle, pale bones were littered so thickly that they swallowed the earth below. a narrow path cut through the circle, leading to the rock, which held a curious array of sacred objects.

at the center, the skyrock. bones were arranged around it, seemingly in a pattern at first glance. but further inspection revealed a hidden chaos to their arrangement. eldritch's spine. rasha's rib. a raven's skull.

the skyrock, the listener intoned, leading alduin down the path, which was wide enough for the pair to walk side by side with little room to spare. my curse. my gift. my connection to the unnamed god. it came to me from the heavens on a great wind. do you remember it?
Messages In This Thread
You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 10, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 10, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 10, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 11, 2022, 11:55 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 12, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 12, 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 18, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 20, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: You go back there when you’re done - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 07:14 PM