Redsand Canyon Electronic circus weapon.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna wasn't sure how much Germanicus had told Towhee about Mereo, but it seemed like she knew quite a bit about their married life. "Oh.. yes," Ruenna confirmed, glad that they were walking so that she could better conceal her rather silly, shy smile. "I haven't had many, um, years in which pups would have been possible..." Ruenna hadn't ever gone into heat under Towhee's leadership. She hadn't under Liri's leadership either. 

"..But I think this year will be different." Ruenna could already tell her heat was coming. She had more energy, snapping and buzzing inside of her during her waking moments. Her sleeping moments were spent huddled tightly against Germanicus, as if they were magnetized. 

Really, both of Towhee's questions were wrapped up in one another. "Mereo was originally a military outpost, and Germanicus was solely focused on training up soldiers. I suggested adding civilian ranks to fill supportive roles, and now I oversee these wolves." Mereo was a place for career development and employment first, which was very different from the familial packs Ruenna had previously known. Ruenna limped a few paces in contemplative silence. "Between Germanicus and I.. our working relationship was established first, and it's the foundation of our marriage. Our personal relationship is still developing.." Ruenna's shy smile returned. "But it's going very well." There was a flicker of mirth in Ruenna's eyes that would make it clear that Ruenna was pleased with Germanicus and optimistic about their future. 

Changing the subject, Ruenna asked, "Would you tell me about Moonglow, and how you came to be with them? I've been so curious..." Ruenna would have been on Towhee's doorstep with her questions the moment she heard she was invited, if it wasn't for the pain that plagued her and restricted her travel.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 25, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:43 PM