Duskfire Glacier holding the matches
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"I am proud of them. Thank you for keeping hem safe." Issorartuyok's words were a reminder of what was most important. As anxious as she felt now, she knew it would be so much worse if the safety of her children was also in question. 

"I agree. It's time to go," she voiced. Their stores were depleted, and what they did have left was bad on their tongues and worse in their stomachs. 

"It's only.. something's happened," she admitted. God, she was sick of being the bearer of bad news. "Rivenwood suffered an attack recently. I sent a group of wolves out to help them when I got word-- @Tuuluuwaq was in charge, and I told him to take @Kigipigak, @Keyni, and @Ensio. I still haven't heard back from them. Not even Ensio, who was supposed to be the message runner." If the adults were needed to stay and assist the wounded, or if there was any sign of danger, Ensio was supposed to come back and report the news. 

Where were their packmates? Were they okay? Lane was incredibly anxious, especially since it had been her decision to send the scouting group instead of going herself. If anything had happened to them, it was ultimately on her.
Messages In This Thread
holding the matches - by Lane - January 26, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: holding the matches - by Issorartuyok - January 26, 2022, 04:08 PM
RE: holding the matches - by Lane - January 26, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: holding the matches - by Issorartuyok - January 26, 2022, 07:55 PM
RE: holding the matches - by Lane - January 26, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: holding the matches - by Issorartuyok - January 26, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: holding the matches - by Lane - February 21, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: holding the matches - by Issorartuyok - March 08, 2022, 02:36 AM