Redsand Canyon they say that time's supposed to heal you
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She wasn’t really aware of his actions until he was wrapped around her, and she actively felt tension fade from her body. He pleaded with her to stop apologizing and she found herself falling silent. He wasn’t upset with her? “But I promised. I promised.” And she had broken that promise. He was scared. She had made him scared because she had broken her promise. Fuck, she was terrified. She wasn’t ready for children.

“I’m not ready for this. I can’t do this. I can’t.” She buried her face in his fur as she spoke. “How the hell am I supposed to be a mother?” Did she even have any mother-like qualities? She wasn’t a maternal figure. She still felt like a child herself. “I’m scared too. How are we supposed to be parents?” She admitted softly, embracing the fact that he was still there. She didn’t know why she had ever doubted that.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 10:57 PM