Redsand Canyon they say that time's supposed to heal you
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She nodded, grateful for the offer though she was not certain that any food would be easier. Still, she needed to try. “Thank you.” She murmured softly, finding comfort in the tenderness. She wished they could stay in these moments forever. Even with the panic, she felt a peace subside in her gut. She craved it.

He thanked her and she smiled, letting her eyes close as she breathed in his calming scent and his head touched to hers. There was an amused huff and she just gazed at him as if to ask ‘am I wrong?’. She knew that it had been quite a bit. “I am admittedly unwilling to let it become public knowledge that I had been trying to… prevent… these circumstances.” It made her feel as if she had failed as a healer, not having been successful. She was still not sure where she had gone wrong.

She frowned at his question and then glanced at her paws for a moment. “I wasn’t afraid… at least not of you or your reaction… I was just nervous. I made a promise. I promised that this wouldn’t happen and it did… I failed.” It was not the first time that she had failed either, thinking back briefly to her mother. “I’ve never seen this fail before. We used it all the time back home… a lot of women would take it in secret to make sure they did not conceive.” It had been an unfortunately common practice but she didn’t understand why it would fail now.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 17, 2022, 11:10 PM