Coconut Grove nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It somehow never occurred to Penn to introduce himself to strangers. Maybe because he never wondered about other peoples’ names. There had been a time when he was younger when he’d wanted everyone across the Wilds to know the name Penn Blackthorn. Now, he preferred anonymity, and for everyone who had known him before to forget about his existence.

He nodded to acknowledge her answer, though offered nothing in response. She was young, so he wasn’t surprised she hadn’t been out here before. As far as he knew, there were no packs nearby anymore. Her question gave him pause, though. Did he live here?

”…yeah,” Penn answered, a little surprised, ”Yeah, I suppose I do.” He’d been there for weeks, after all, and he had no intention of moving on. So, he supposed he did in fact live here now. He’d just never really thought about it before.

He realized after a beat that his response had been rather odd. So he added, ”I hear it’s real nice when the weather is warmer.”
Messages In This Thread
nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Penn - March 19, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Penn - March 20, 2022, 11:14 AM