Redhawk Caldera The quiet life.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Right. Lilitu. She went on to explain her connection to Brecheliant in more detail, which enlightened Reyes a little bit, but he didn't say anything until Lilitu was finished -- seemingly distracted.

She'd asked about someone named Ibis.

No, I don't think so. He shook his head as he spoke,  his brow furrowing as he thought about it. Teya told me about her once, I think. I don't remember ever having the pleasure of meeting her though.

They walked together quietly for a few beats after that. Reyes didn't know what to say; he wasn't the most social of creatures and was avoidant of those he did not know, often throwing himself in to work or secluding himself with his woman.

But, even he could tell when a silence grew too lengthy.

I used to travel a lot, he remarked, trying to drum up some proper conversation, but at the same time Reyes felt an immediate anxiety spike; she'd probably ask for details about his misadventures and he wasn't exactly keen on doing a deep-dive. My family, they're from the coast. I left there when I was very young and eventually wound up here.

Should he ask after Lilitu's adventures? He wasn't sure, so he left his statement dangling like some kind of fishing lure, unsure if he really wanted to catch anything with it.
Messages In This Thread
The quiet life. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 31, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: The quiet life. - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:20 PM
RE: The quiet life. - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 09, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: The quiet life. - by Lilitu - February 12, 2022, 02:27 PM
RE: The quiet life. - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 29, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: The quiet life. - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:38 PM