Dragoncrest Cliffs Get your darkness out of my damn way.
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Happens sometime between the joining thread and the Tulok thread at the Sound. AW.

The girl did not know what to do except follow @Val around, since he had brought her out of the pit and through the maze, and she didn't trust anyone else. When he slipped from her side and sought out the woman from the meadow things took a turn. Indra didn't choose to stick around after that; what they held was a private conversation and the girl was too nervous to spy.

That left Indra to her own devices for a few hours. She didn't want to go too far. What was Val talking to that scary woman about? Maybe he was going to turn on her after all. Maybe he had only saved her to turn her in. Maybe - - -

With an involuntary shiver, Indra's legs gave out. Her thoughts were a whirlwind of worst case scenarios; she needed time to process everything that had happened, that was happening now, but above all she needed a hot meal and sleep.

As she began to breathe raggedly and hyperventilate, she knew she could do nothing beyond laying there in the dirt, while every sensation grew in to its own insurmountable obstacle. The panic wouldn't abate; for now Indra's default state was panic, which overwhelmed her.
Messages In This Thread
Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Redbird - April 18, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Sobo - April 18, 2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Redbird - April 18, 2022, 11:43 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Sobo - April 23, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Sobo - May 12, 2022, 10:03 PM