Redsand Canyon Wherever the wind blows
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
His voice was deadpanned and Aquene brushed off such a surly attitude for the pain he must be feeling. He spoke of his leg and he gave no description of how he had become so mangled, only stating he could see the bone. She was examining the leg to get her own prognosis of it when he asked her to take it off. Her eyes widened. “Amputation is an extreme action… and one I do not take lightly. It’s dangerous. There’s a chance you could merely bleed out and die.” It depended on how much one bled. She had done several before, of course, and he was in better paws with her than another she would reckon, but there were still risks for such a major procedure.

Still, nips as a reflective test told her that there was no saving it’s function… either way, the leg would be dead weight, which could contribute to hip issues later on… but there was no rhyme or reason to jump straight to taking the leg off… it seemed like an extreme measure. “I need you to know and understand the risks. You could die. If you don’t, you’ll have a lengthy recovery.” The blood loss alone would keep him in the tablinum for quite some time.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - April 11, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - April 11, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - April 26, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - April 27, 2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - April 28, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - May 08, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - May 08, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - May 08, 2022, 05:08 PM