Dragoncrest Cliffs I ain't afraid to get a little crazy.
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The old man's voice held the timbre of corrective measure, which Indra was explicitly sensitive to after her ordeal within the bear-cult. She flinched when she heard him speak, even though it was not with harsh language or with any inflection to indicate oncoming harm; but she could not help it, and in her moment of weakness she felt another flare of emotion.

Loathing.
For the man? For herself? The situation maybe. She couldn't place why; only that it was there, and she was angry, and that anger burned so hot and fast that there was no way to contain it. The girl opened her mouth to tell him off again but it was too late — he'd already moved to leave, and so Indra was left floundering.

Grinding her teeth together as she grimaced, Indra's emotions ran the gamut between her rage and her embarrassment, fluctuating too fast for her to handle. She chose to turn and run from the situation rather than face it and make sense of herself, leaving the cliffside empty.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 08, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 09, 2022, 06:44 AM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 14, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 06:25 PM