The Heartwood No one seems to keep
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph heard the deep growl of the other wolf, he made his aggression clear in the sound of him and movement towards her. She did not quite care for the way the slide of his steps promised a fight but his words at least clarified. Inhaling deeply she was able to detect the border he was referring to though beneath the scents of the most recent wolves there was not the hint of many old layers and layers to speak of a long occupation. For a moment her ears flickered back in surprise, though they quickly swiveled towards the sound of another wolf. Now that they were standing together she could more clearly distinguish the scents on the border as what they were.There was a severity in the words of the incoming wolf, but her expression was not one looking to attack. Heph let her eyes flit between the two, curious as to if was about to be helped on her way or rather helped on her way in a less civil fashion.

Her voice leveled out, with a pair of strangers in front of her she let herself be more serious for a moment. While Heph neither ran nor moved forward to challenge either wolf her paws remained planted where they were not entirely convinced to move one way or the other. "It seems I wandered a bit too far." She let her gaze fall closer to the silver-eyed wolf, not fully meeting her gaze but letting herself look and take in the smaller frame dwarfed by the giant next to her and somewhat disheveled though no weaknesses showed themselves. "If I'd known it held so much charm I might have taken more care," an edge of levity entered into her voice but she kept her eyes trained on both. Though she was curious to see how the entire thing would play out and with each passing second without a fight breaking out was finding the situation more and more fun she could feel the tension of the situation stretched out in the air.

nope you got it, sorry I wasn't more clear & the more the merrier!
Messages In This Thread
No one seems to keep - by Dreven - July 21, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Heph - July 22, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Dreven - July 22, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Khasni - July 23, 2022, 01:06 AM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Heph - July 23, 2022, 01:45 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Dreven - July 23, 2022, 02:14 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Khasni - July 23, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Heph - July 24, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Dreven - July 24, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Khasni - July 24, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: No one seems to keep - by Alduin - July 25, 2022, 05:02 PM