The Tangle I could be the bullets of a Gatling gun
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
She stole away when nobody was looking, crossing in to the tangle. Nobody was looking because nobody cared; she truly believed that, and fueled herself with the disjointed feeling of her loneliness. It wasn't so bad — forest gave way to more forest, and she kept her own company.

It wasn't Indra's first time within the maze of forest. Perhaps in this specific patch, or along this path; they looked identical even in the daylight. It was cool here, at least. It was quiet... There might've been birds or squirrels but they were silent as soon as they noticed the wolf prowling in the shadows.

Indra stopped when she heard the rush of water. It wasn't as strong a pulse as the ocean or anything like that. It didn't scare her in the same way. After a few minutes to orient herself again, the girl slunk along in search of the sound's origin - but the maze was stronger than her sense of direction, so she did not find anything immediately.
Messages In This Thread
I could be the bullets of a Gatling gun - by Redbird - July 25, 2022, 08:23 PM
RE: I could be the bullets of a Gatling gun - by Dhalia - August 05, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: I could be the bullets of a Gatling gun - by Redbird - September 15, 2022, 11:01 AM