Redsand Canyon labrusca
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She was aware indeed that the position was vacant, a frown on her features when he mentioned being at a loss. It was because he had the mindset of a fighter, a member of the military… he was not a people person, at least not by her standards. “You’ve never struggled by requiring things in the past.” She stated dryly before she could hold it back, the edges of her remaining displeasure at forcing the marriage subject by her and her husband. “It’s just last time you got lucky in that it happens to be the right call.” She added to smooth the water she had created a ripple in.

She had a specialty, and she knew the mechanics of fighting though she fully intended to continue training once the pups were older, so she was capable of fighting viciously and fiercely for her family if it called for it… her eyes widened.

He brought up the point she was about to make, her heart pounding in her chest for a moment. She could be the Matrona? She didn’t know that she could ever come close to filling Rue’s pawprints in that regard. If she declined, Towhee could take the position… it was true, though admittedly she was not sure about that decision either. She loved her friends dearly, but she saw the warrior’s heart in Towhee and wondered if she would care for the position or simply take it out of duty… the deaf warrior was just that as well: a warrior.

“I must discuss it with my husband and Arsenio… I do not know the choice I could make either… it is asking me to choose between wolves I care about.” She cared about Mereo, and she cared about Epoch as well despite it being in formation still. “I shall find you once I have had time to properly discuss it and give it thought?”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
labrusca - by Germanicus - July 27, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: labrusca - by Aquene - July 27, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: labrusca - by Germanicus - July 27, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: labrusca - by Aquene - July 27, 2022, 07:07 PM
RE: labrusca - by Germanicus - July 27, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: labrusca - by Aquene - July 27, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: labrusca - by Germanicus - July 27, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: labrusca - by Aquene - July 27, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: labrusca - by Germanicus - July 28, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: labrusca - by Aquene - August 02, 2022, 04:41 PM