Dragoncrest Cliffs this guy plays football, but i once won the whole superbowl by myself
Loner
342 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I hope you don't mind another brother thread. <3

Where Stingray had continued with normal behavior and his typical shot of jovialness, Swordfish had found their mother’s darkening mood and the absence of their father to be more troublesome. He had grown pouty and tired. He didn’t seem to want to play when prompted. The young boy watched the ocean waters from the cliffs with a sullen expression, most days. When he could be roused to do something, he didn’t give it his all and ended up sulking shortly afterward.

When he found Stingray talking to a crab, Swordfish opted not to say anything. He considered turning around and going to find their mom. It had been a while since he’d had a chance to delve into his brother’s imaginative world. Perhaps that was what he needed, he considered internally – a dash of glowing golden sunshine provided by his brother.

Hey, Ray… Swordfish greeted, drawing his tongue across his chops with a heavy-lidded stare toward his sunlit brother. Who’s your friend? The boy motioned toward the crab with nis shout.
Messages In This Thread