Ravensblood Forest Remember that it's all in your head
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy called for aid.

It wasn't just the so-called mystic that arrived either; someone, presumably the child's warden or their parent, was soon upon the scene. Reyes squinted to them both before Lorelai arrived and introduced themselves.

Does it matter? The blunted edge of his words resonated a moment and Reyes did not correct himself or his bearing. Ya see my eye? N'check this, he flexed his weight as much as he was able upon his four limbs, wincing as he used his rear right.

I need somethin' fer that wound, above all. Got some distance to travel still. What say you? His attention shifted from the healer woman to the other woman, then quickly the boy, though his opinion was of no importance. Help me out an' I'll be in yer debt. Whatever it costs. I gotta get back home.

The last thing Reyes wanted to do was share his humiliating defeat by the rogues of Tortuga.
Messages In This Thread
Remember that it's all in your head - by Reyes (Ghost) - September 06, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Vale - September 06, 2022, 06:32 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Reyes (Ghost) - September 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Vale - September 13, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Violante - September 13, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Lorelai - September 14, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Reyes (Ghost) - September 14, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: Remember that it's all in your head - by Vale - September 19, 2022, 04:08 PM