Lion Head Mesa go forth and have no fear [wp]
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She noticed a glimmer in the other woman’s eyes but, unable to perceive thoughts, and finding themselves in a place where many things could draw light to the eyes, Taktuq could not discern what brought such a look to her countenance. She smiles, though, and joked. This, Taktuq knew and could return.

No? Well, it is not too hard to learn! Perhaps when the night is quiet and eyes are not judging, I can teach you a dance to take back to your people.

Where were her people from? She smelled of mountain overcome by spice. Herbs of the forest. Familiar, in how they lined the grounds of the northward places.

She shook her head at the other’s apology, No, no, it is common mis - but she could not finish. Her ears sharpened at the name which spilled from her companion’s lips.

Ateneq? she blinked. Dumbfounded. Then a smile, misbelieving. I am of Ateneq! Taktuq Ateneq, daughter of Siarut and Nanook! she could not believe it, and she looked on Aquene with new curiosity, a different warmth. Are you daughter of Ateneq? Sister? Wife? Surely not to Siarut - but she was certain her father must have had greater family than the few ties she had met.
Messages In This Thread
go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Taktuq - September 20, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:20 PM