Northstar Vale Yioí
Loner
549 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His story was only grazed upon, but it was his present life that she felt a pang of longing for. Of course, her ability to voice this seemed to be impossible—and in clarity, she wondered idly if this was a life she too could have… Reyson, after all, had seemed quite stubborn with his intention to provide that to her.

But could he, without breaking himself in every way he knew? The life of a solider—his duty to Mereo seemed something he thrived upon. She could no more see herself in the lifestyle and culture of their neighboring pack than she could see Reyson here—and so the logistics did not seem to be in their favor.

Or, perhaps, she simply looked for excuses to hold herself back.

The thought was idle—her eyes drifting past the man before her to consider them before pulling to him once more. Tamar and he were lucky. How hard did they have to fight for such things?

The hint of a smile graced her lips at his mention, following a light tilt of her head in agreement. “Tamar and I discussed the potential very briefly,” she offered, relieved to know that there might be a clear expectation of her and her life in Epoch. “I would love to begin lessons soon. I was also hopeful of claiming a small amount of space to have a garden of sorts—nearby to some well-protected dens or caverns, where we might have a herbal cache?”
Messages In This Thread
Yioí - by Arsenio - November 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Yioí - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: Yioí - by Arsenio - November 22, 2022, 01:12 PM
RE: Yioí - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: Yioí - by Arsenio - November 22, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: Yioí - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: Yioí - by Arsenio - November 22, 2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Yioí - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:28 AM
RE: Yioí - by Arsenio - November 25, 2022, 02:11 AM
RE: Yioí - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Yioí - by Arsenio - January 12, 2023, 06:19 PM