Dragoncrest Cliffs We leap from the cliff and we hear the wind sing
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
As Suzu explained that she got the injury as a result of researching jellyfish, Sobo winced sympathetically. He had not experienced it himself, but it was a common enough occurrence among coastal wolves. Even a casual swim could lead to a sting from a nearby jelly if the tentacles were drifting in the right direction.

Dey be like somet'ing not from dis world, mm? he said conversationally as he nudged his niece gently in the direction of the medicine stores. Dere not be many creatures dat can still cause harm even when dead. Or maybe dey not be dead at all. De sea has many strange animals and some of dem, I t'ink, be invincible. Put dem back in de water and tada! Dey be alive again. Or at least it seemed that way with some.

Dere not be many remedies, I'm afraid, but time and rest, he said, Etienne be very clever, no? He did de right t'ings, but I t'ink a little pineapple weed be helpin' de pain and de itch as well. It would take a little while to get back to where the pack stored all its herbs, so in the meantime, Sobo asked, what did you learn about de jellyfish besides de sting?

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
We leap from the cliff and we hear the wind sing - by Suzu - November 23, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: We leap from the cliff and we hear the wind sing - by Sobo - December 12, 2022, 01:06 PM