Northstar Vale up in flames we go, you fire breather
Loner
549 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Tamar crooned to her—her words pulling the logic to the surface. Surely, her time of child-bearing was coming to a close, but the end truth came from if she felt so uncertain, what business did she have trying to raise children?

She curled closer to the woman, settled by her presence and warmth, ruminating on the fact that Tamar had known almost instantly with Arsenio. Meadow loved Reyson—of course she did—he was the first she wished to share news with, to seek for company. But that did not make her emotions simple, as one believed it should. As it was, perhaps, for him.

And yet that small nagging fear kept her arms up, a shield—always a shield against him. “I’m afraid I’m keeping him in limbo… That if I admit I love him, he will leave me, as... they always do. That if I don't tell him I love him... he will leave me...”
Messages In This Thread
up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Meadow - February 09, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Tamar - February 09, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Meadow - February 10, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Tamar - February 11, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Meadow - February 11, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Tamar - February 19, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: up in flames we go, you fire breather - by Meadow - February 27, 2023, 02:18 PM