Lion Head Mesa i threw a brick right through the window
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

597 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
All Welcome 
a rare excursion away from tavina's quarters - where nazli could most often be found these days - took the young woman outside of the palace. she ventured at a slow pace towards the barracks at first, intrigued by the scent of khaba which had returned to the area; but then she felt at-odds with the urge to visit a friend, and turned back.
her ambling took her towards the priest's quarters next.
she found the strong scent of @Senmut there, along with the pale medusa who had recently been taken under-wing, so to speak. this realization gave nazli cold feet. she remembered relaxing in the spacious bed, and felt the medallion hanging around her neck.
some charm this is, nazli caught herself thinking. she slipped it off, and placed it by the archway, trying to be quick and quiet about it. as she turned away again nazli felt a twist in her belly and a swell of some undefined emotion; so, she hastened her steps.
Messages In This Thread
i threw a brick right through the window - by Nazli - March 03, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: i threw a brick right through the window - by Nazli - March 04, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: i threw a brick right through the window - by Nazli - March 08, 2023, 10:55 PM
RE: i threw a brick right through the window - by Nazli - March 18, 2023, 02:54 AM
RE: i threw a brick right through the window - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: i threw a brick right through the window - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:48 PM