Northstar Vale Kissing other people until I forget, that I
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“Reyson,” she began, but he held her closer—tighter. This large behemoth of a man had returned for her. Time and again. And she held him fiercely now—as if Antigone’s wish for her soldier to perish could come true at any moment—and with rising anger that others she loved had not and seemingly would not give him the chance he deserved.

And for what? Reyson had done nothing—she had first met him when he had brought the gift of food to their doorstep, for birth of Tamar’s children… an act of good will.

She quieted when he said they could decide later—when some time had passed, and emotions were no longer raw. She could not envision a time they would not be raw—these weren’t actions and words that would heal over in time.

“I love you. You are home,” she spoke, her eyes lifting to seek his, willing him to know this without any doubt. "You are my home."
Messages In This Thread
Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 09, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Meadow - March 20, 2023, 08:19 AM