Greatwater Lake Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

597 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
the woman gave her a look that made her feel incredibly homesick, of all things. none of akashingo ever let the truth of her station become a weapon to wield against her, yet they sometimes held that disdain, or that dismissive affect. it was familiar, and with everything else as foreign as could be around her, she latched upon that.
no words were shared between the stranger and khaba, which was odd. nazli dared to glance her way, and at that time she had to freeze, as there were teeth slicing the air! she shrank back again and pressed against the shadow beside her, comforted at once by the presence of the ex-jodai; and then the other woman was leaving them be.
are you sure we are welcome --? she whispered to him, trembling.
Messages In This Thread
Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 03:36 PM