Northstar Vale no peace of mind
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He deserted Mereo? That didn't sound like the imperator at all. After everything he had taught Kallik and his stance on deserters, he had left Mereo? But then, so had Kallik, so who was he to judge? The longer he lived, the more he realized life was never as black and white as he liked to think it was. He had also left Towhee's daughter, which Kallik could tell did not go over well with Towhee, but then he understood that. If someone hurt one of his sons, he would be just as angry. 

I cannot believe he deserted Mereo...it doesn't sound like the imperator. Not that he didn't believe her, just that he was stunned by the news.

As for his own family: I do not know where Aquene is. I have been looking for her... It was all he really wanted to say on the matter because it was too painful. No one understood him like Aquene, and now she was gone. He wanted to bury that hurt deep inside him where he wouldn't have to think about it very often. But his sons—were they gone too? Nanuq is not here? he asked. His heart stuttered in his chest. When I was here last, Nanuq was living here...and he is not anymore? Then what about Siku? Kallik would need to go check as soon as he was able.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 17, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 12:06 PM