Moonspear But See Me Once and See the Way I feel
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn stretched out on the flat face of the rock he'd decided to nap on that day. He'd been lying there for a few hours now. Every time he told himself to get up, he dozed off again. That was just what happened when you had a full belly, which he had to admit was quite the perk to living with such a large pack.

He was about to doze off again when he heard ...well, he wasn't sure what he was hearing. It sounded like singing, but it also sounded like wailing. Curious, Penn rolled onto his belly and crept up to the edge of his perch to peer down. It was about a ten foot drop or so to level ground from where he rested, but it gave him a nice vantage point still to be able to spot Alaric prancing about the place.

Penn smirked and canted his head as he watched, then decided to break his silence by calling out to his friend, "Hey! You really need to take a piss or something?"
Messages In This Thread
But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - April 23, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - April 24, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - April 24, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - April 25, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Alaric - April 25, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - May 08, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - May 12, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: But See Me Once and See the Way I feel - by Penn - May 19, 2023, 08:00 PM