The Sentinels Sweep the Streets I Used to Own
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph had lost the tail of a deer into the forest, she had thought perhaps she had been close enough to it to secure a kill but the creature had outpaced her running down the plateau and she had lost it in the forest. The healthy creature was probably not worth the effort to track down as it would have been a difficult quarry even had she been more prepared. But having found herself outside the territory she cast her gaze about, glad that her sense of direction had not deserted her and finding herself in the forest that had become familiar as she stretched out knowledge of her own domain beyond Moontide's borders.

A large wolf, a she-wolf is she had to guess from her look and scent, was nearby and being close enough to Moontide's borders she found herself curious about what they might be doing. Shaking off her sore pride she tromped through the familiar forest, noting the scenery around her before she came closer and let out a greeting. "I think I see what they mean about the beauty of the forest." Her voice was light and teasing, more to let the other wolf know she was there than any real intent even if the other canine was striking in her countenance. But she thought the scented traces of her own pack scent, Moontide, and Void as well. Was this his new mate that she had heard of?
Messages In This Thread
Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 08:10 PM