Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
”Ohhh okay,” Penn responded with a tone of relief. He caught himself quickly though and, for a brief moment, considered adding an explanation—that he was relieved to hear he wasn’t so dumb that he overlooked the fact that Fenn’s family was here, not that he was relieved to hear her family wasn’t living here. But then he remembered Towhee was deaf, so she probably missed it entirely.

Penn too couldn’t really remember when he’d last seen her. Probably not since he and Fenn had come home from their travels and he’d started down the path of fucking up all of the things. She probably was supposed to be pissed at him, but there was no need to be after so long. Right? He thought not, so with a wry smile he said, ”Probably best to not try too hard to remember.”

”I’m alright,” he answered honestly, ”Getting used to living with a pack again. I was on my own for a long time, so it’s a little odd being surrounded again. ‘Specially since this pack has the same number of members as it does trees.”
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM