Wapun Meadow A bed of flowers, a good place for a nap
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Farther beyond, outside the wilds.

Taktuq piqued her ears in interest. She knew of the world beyond, mainly of  snowscapes and taiga, but Vale did not look to be from these places. She had an earthy way to her. Perhaps she was from the mountains, or from deserts like the ones they had in the south.

It has become a good place, Taktuq said, even as she thought briefly of the witch who haunted the Creek. There would always be bad blood in the world, but at least Ursus was gone. They had posed a greater threat than any fear stricken by a single madwoman. There are many who come and go. Perhaps one of my kin made mention of this place to you, and you did not know it! a smile graced her lips. How ironic that would be!

I was once a traveller, but I am now Mother of Kvarsheim. We claim the land beyond that forest, she gave a gesture to Fox’s Glade, which they approached, and we are always welcome for wolves of good heart to join our family there.

Taktuq looked to Vale with invitation in her eyes. She had a good feeling about this one, and she knew a lone wolf could not stay alone forever…
Messages In This Thread
RE: A bed of flowers, a good place for a nap - by Taktuq - June 20, 2023, 12:33 PM