Deepwood Weald Backbend 'til I touch my toes
77 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Well well well. Wasn't this intriguing? Saviguk had branched out on his own to do some scouting. To re-acquaint himself from the wilderness from which he had long been absent. There was much he expected to find in the revitalized land, rich with summer life.

Another red blooded Ostrega was not one of them. And certainly not one in heat. Any other male would have been pulled in on an invisible line towards that scent. But he hesitated. Anna would disapprove. Women were to be cherished. Their favor earned, not only from themselves, but from their family, blessings and all. Something in that scent was also a little too familiar, sending warning bells off in his head. That to proceed would taint their unspoiled, pedigree. 

Dark, like him. But more so, of shadows. Lacking any light of the sandy mantle around his ruff. Her very step and figure. It reminded him of only one. His dear Aunt. Hydra. 

When he was away, pulled into a vivid sleep in an otherworldly dream, his connection to her was strongest. She had been like a mother to him. A fierce Queen of the Mountain and an idol. Revered, with a special place in his gold sun heart. 

Now he had returned, re-awoken again. She was nowhere to be found. But many who were connected, still lived. His mother and her expanded family. His sister, alive and well. The great mountain, thriving. He took a cautious, respectful approach. Another male appeared in the area, someone he did not know. He tensed, eyeing him warily. He kept back, but did issue a soft, masculine call.
Messages In This Thread
Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Haizel - June 27, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Saviguk - June 27, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Haizel - June 27, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Saviguk - June 27, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 01:21 PM