Stone Circle I see friends shaking hands
Loner
152 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Ulfhild, huh?" The same woman who readily stood by Tauris to rip his tonsils out? Yeah, she would be good for trying to do it again, wouldn't she? "And Inkeri? And these allies Swiftcurrent, they've got fighters too?" Options. He was given options, and he sifted through them all one by one, thinking over them in careful, unmade, calm decision.

Well, it seemed he had quite the array to choose from. Maybe Ulfhild. Maybe this Inkeri. Maybe this strange pack, where he'd be alone and not under the eye of anyone he knew so he could focus; though, little did he care about if they did see, and if they did watch. "K." A gentle nod. Then, he'd learn with one of them. He'd improve, he'd get better, and he'd continue to do so until he fell. 

Soft. Too soft.

In a reared head, he shifted the spare rabbit below his feet to his front, and his entire tone came to a shift after his face offered a widened form of expression. "HMPH! But know I ain't doin' this for anyone but me! I'm doing it for myself and no one but myself, so don't you go gettin' any ideas that I'm going to turn into some soft puppy. And I can't fight you, I'd whoop your ass, old man!" He imagined his paw striking his face, and his wrinkly old bones hitting the ground. Bonnie imagined a shock wave, and the funeral that would come if his breath even touched Gunnar's face. Gods, he wasn't a MURDERER! Stupid Gunnar. Roughly leaning down to grip the extra rabbit, he gripped it in his teeth and went to highly trot himself off.
Messages In This Thread
I see friends shaking hands - by Bonario - June 21, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Gunnar - June 22, 2023, 07:18 AM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Bonario - June 22, 2023, 10:05 AM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Gunnar - June 22, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Bonario - June 23, 2023, 03:05 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Gunnar - June 27, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Bonario - June 30, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Gunnar - June 30, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Bonario - July 07, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Gunnar - July 07, 2023, 08:52 PM
RE: I see friends shaking hands - by Bonario - July 19, 2023, 09:42 PM